Today's not-for-profit organizations face complex reporting requirements, rigorous grant applications and specialized tax laws that can make operating a non-profit extremely challenging. At Yancey Forensic Tax and Accounting Associates, a CPA firm serving the Northern Virginia suburbs, we understand the unique operational and financial challenges faced by the leaders of non-profit organizations.
We provide comprehensive accounting, tax planning and financial services for non-profit organizations, charitable organizations, advocacy groups, membership organizations, education and mentoring programs, and more. We have clients in Fairfax, Centreville, Ashburn, Reston, Leesburg and other cities throughout the region.
Our accounting and tax services for non-profit organizations include:
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax planning and compliance
- Consulting services
- Non-profit tax returns
- Outsourced accounting and bookkeeping
- Form 990 preparation
- Prepare and review Uniform Financial Report
- Automated grant reporting
- Application for exempt status (501 (c) (3))
- Tax exempt planning concerning related entities
- Consultation regarding unrelated business income tax
- Consultation regarding for-profit subsidiaries
- Budgeting and cash forecasting
- Assistance selecting and implementing an accounting system
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly voucher preparation
- State filings
- Annual charitable trust filing
Contact Us for a FREE Initial Consultation
We offer non-profit organizations a Free Initial Consultation. Send us an e-mail or call us today at 540-868-9170 and ask for Quinton Yancey to discuss your organization's accounting and tax needs.